Who doesn’t wanna look glamorous?
Not only we should be organized, We should also do those extra beauty task to ensure that we look polished and pulled together. Here are Few extra beauty task to follow, to look glamorous everyday.
- Sleep on a silk pillowcase, since satiny fabrics reduce hair breakage and facial wrinkles.
- Get 8 hours of sleep, because concealer can only go so far.
- Start the day with an antioxidant rich smoothie to make skin glow from the inside out.
- Take a morning shower that includes head-to-toe exfoliation, shaving, and rinsing hair (if it’s been more than two days since the last wash).
- Moisturize body with a sophisticated French-girl scent like lemon or lavender.
- Use a daily face SPF of at least 50, since antiaging is a proactive lifestyle.
- Use teeth-whitening toothpaste.
- Pluck stray eyebrow hairs.
- Wear primer, as there’s nothing elegant about contouring smudges.
- Massage facial toner into the skin to prep it.
- Have both a day and night eye cream (the latter being heavier).
- Know what no-foundation foundation looks like.
- Curl eyelashes before applying mascara.
- Use lip liner and a lip brush to avoid a smeared pout.
- Speaking of H2O, drink the recommended glasses a day.
- Use cuticle oil and check nails for polish chips, which quickly fills in.
- Have a signature fragrance scent.
- Pack emergency kit supplies in bag, including a small mirror, lipstick, face mist, and blotting papers.
- Fully wash your face at the end of the day — no matter how tired or tipsy you may be.
- Unwind with a hot water bath, a spa-like candle, and the right face mask for your skin type.
Let’s look glamorous!!