4,415 INR – thehut.com
6,730 INR – zappos.com
1,278,680 INR – prestigetime.com
4,675 INR – bananarepublic.gap.com
20,865 INR – neimanmarcus.com
4,705 INR – neimanmarcus.com
Today I will be reviewing the Kama Ayurveda Rose water.
Before digging into the product, let me tell you the importance of Rose Water. Rose water is a flavoured water made by steeping rose petals in water. What are the uses of Rose Water?
Rosewater helps maintain the skin’s pH balance, and also controls excess oil. Rose water helps hydrate, revitalise and moisturise the skin. It also helps aging skin, keeping fine lines and wrinkles at bay. Let’s dig into the product!
Kama Ayurveda Rose Water is a beauty magic potion. This Suits for all skin types, whether you have oily, dry or combination skin. This has no parabens in it. It smells really good , like fresh crushed rose petals. I have been using this product for almost 6 months now. The packaging of this product is perfect. It comes in a dark brown plastic bottle with a nozzle. And the nozzle sprays the right amount of product just like a mist!
I always carry it in my Bag ever since I have started using it. Trust me it is worth every penny spent. I would recommend this product to each and everyone out there. It gets rid of pigmentation, redness and swelling and is good for all kinds of skin tones. It’s easy to buy it online.
About Kama Ayurveda Pure Rose Water!
KAMA Ayurveda Pure Rosewater is made from the roses of Kannauj, a region in North India, rich in white soil conductive to roses’ growth. The Kannauj rose is considered special…it has the same specifications as the Bulgarian rose.
The steam water distillation process used to create this wonderful rosewater ensures a high level of hygiene and unmatched purity.
Rose water is a natural astringent. It balances and restores skin’s PH level and helps tighten pores.
Rose water is also a good non-alcoholic toner. Kama rosewater is a good non-alcoholic refresher that helps remove the residue of the previous cleansing procedures such as removing of makeup. It refines the pores and tones the skin making it ready for moisturizing treatment. It can also be used to damp skin before applying Kama Natural Plant Mask (Lavanya) or Kama Miraculous Beauty Fluid (Kumkumadi).
Kama rosewater can also be used as an aftershave. Aftershaves are basically toners, however because most aftershaves are primarily made of alcohol and perfume, they damage the skin by disturbing the recovery of the mantle, which is destroyed by shaving soap and razor blade use.
• Natural astringent
• Balances pH level
• Tightens pores
It retails for Rs 250/- for 50ml.
You can buy it NYKAA
Until Next time.. Love & Peace
Referred site: http://www.nykaa.com
Who doesn’t wanna look glamorous?
Not only we should be organized, We should also do those extra beauty task to ensure that we look polished and pulled together. Here are Few extra beauty task to follow, to look glamorous everyday.
- Sleep on a silk pillowcase, since satiny fabrics reduce hair breakage and facial wrinkles.
- Get 8 hours of sleep, because concealer can only go so far.
- Start the day with an antioxidant rich smoothie to make skin glow from the inside out.
- Take a morning shower that includes head-to-toe exfoliation, shaving, and rinsing hair (if it’s been more than two days since the last wash).
- Moisturize body with a sophisticated French-girl scent like lemon or lavender.
- Use a daily face SPF of at least 50, since antiaging is a proactive lifestyle.
- Use teeth-whitening toothpaste.
- Pluck stray eyebrow hairs.
- Wear primer, as there’s nothing elegant about contouring smudges.
- Massage facial toner into the skin to prep it.
- Have both a day and night eye cream (the latter being heavier).
- Know what no-foundation foundation looks like.
- Curl eyelashes before applying mascara.
- Use lip liner and a lip brush to avoid a smeared pout.
- Speaking of H2O, drink the recommended glasses a day.
- Use cuticle oil and check nails for polish chips, which quickly fills in.
- Have a signature fragrance scent.
- Pack emergency kit supplies in bag, including a small mirror, lipstick, face mist, and blotting papers.
- Fully wash your face at the end of the day — no matter how tired or tipsy you may be.
- Unwind with a hot water bath, a spa-like candle, and the right face mask for your skin type.
Let’s look glamorous!!
Add Cheer To Your Holiday wardrobe!
Holiday clothes are worth getting seriously excited!
Lets get started!!
Print Polo Shirt
Contrast Strap Flip Flops
Enjoy This Holiday Look!
Referred site: http://www.koovs.com